Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Best (worst?) of the Great Minnesota Get Together: in piCtures

Is that your final answer?

A professional football player...I'm not joking

Crap...only $5!

Where I spent a good part of three Minnesota State Fairs

My closing down procedures

Before

After

This is Chris Baker. He is the one on the left in the hat. He made me look like a dick.

The Minnesota State Fair, and all of it's loyal followers

Ladies and Gentlemen, KFAN Promotions Coordinator Tim Hyde. He loves the State Fair

Nice tan lines. Funny thing about this picture is, no less then 30 seconds after I took it, he came over to the KFAN booth where I was working and bought a T-shirt

Your mom goes out with...Squeak

Sorry whoever you are...this had to be done

Vikings Family

All of the fish that Minnesota has to offer, all in one place folks

Umm, straightcashhomey.net gold right here

The fair dies when the the sun goes down

MN State Fair

Da Fan

More...people...

Really not all it's cracked up to be

A suicidal banana

You wouldn't believe how many people like to be suspended in air

Just dance your cares away my shirtless friend

What I did during the state fair

C'mon, you need to move on man

People...a lot of them

A bunch of random crap

Rawrrrr

This is called a "Favre Family"

My Brother once broke his face on this ride one year

That is a fine looking cow you got there

How do I feel about Brett Favre? Well, let me tell you

Mini horse(s)

Love...

Round and round we go

This woman has been trapped in this little box for generations...

Its....about a foot long. Not quite. Just about.

Its not blooming, its flowering

Good riddance state fair

No comments: