Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday Montage: 2 legit 2 quit

What has happened to me? Only one post for the month of December? What is up with that? I have been slacking but the time for procrastination has come to an end. I just picked up my new computer today so lets pop it's blogging cherry shall we? And what better way to do this then to bring back an old favorite...the Monday Montage.

What do we make of the Vikings struggling terrible on two straight nationally televised road games?

More specifically, what happens with the Chilly/ Favre fiasco on the sidelines during the game?

How much money have I spent at the McDonald's in Cannon Falls?

How many times can Big Ben throw a touchdown pass with no time on the clock to win a game?

What is up with the winter storm that destroyed much of the eastern half of the states? I can't avoid this damn white stuff no matter how hard I try.

I wonder what Royce White's plans are now that he quit Tubby's squad. If this is any indication, he might want to take a nice look at his life...

Speaking of the Gophers, have you heard if they still field a hockey team?

Speaking of field, will the Gopher football team even bother showing up on one during their bowl game?

How can I score 129 points one week in fantasy football and then score less then 50 the next week?

Are the Philadelphia Eagles now the favorite in the NFC?

What about the Chargers in the AFC?

Has anyone bought anything from QVC?

Are you down with OPP?

Yeah, you know me.

No comments: