Sunday, October 21, 2007

AD: All Dallas?


Since this is my first post in so long, I'm gonna be a little rusty. These first few posts will basically just be random thoughts throughout a day or an event. Hopefully later on I will develop my style and maybe write feature stories on what’s current and relevant. Without further ado, I bring you, October 21st 2007. A day I like to call AD: All Dallas

What can I really say about the Vikings offense that isn’t completely obvious? The only scoring threat is a rookie (although quite possibly one of the best starts to an NFL career ever) in Adrian Peterson. Their quarterback isn’t quite what Brad Childress had in mind but once again we must be reminded that he made his 6th start. Yes, 6th starts and we think he should be Donovan McNabb. I really think the Vikings need to keep developing Jackson and really see what he can do. He played possibly his best game ever last week vs. the Bears and we loved him then.

This is just what we are going to have to go through as Vikings fans for the rest of this year. It will be ok, we will take our lumps but we have a good group of young talent and it’s starting to show each week. Although, I do like the kid from Kentucky…you know that Woodson guy. I don't really need to say anything about the defense. I think we have that part of the game figured out.
Give the offense some time Viking fans, at least you are not the Gophers. NDSU?? A story for another time.

photo courtesy of the Star Tribune

No comments: