Monday, October 29, 2007

Well that was over quick. Hats off to the Boston Red Sox in winning the 2007 World Series in convincing fashion, this series wasn’t really ever that close. Now that that’s out of the way I have a segment I want to try. I think I’m going to call it Monday morning montage.

Do you think Coco Crisp and Jacoby Ellsbury hugged after the game 4 win?

Where does Jonathon Papelbon get his dance moves from and can I have lessons?

Why can’t we have a good World Series or championship game in sports anymore?

How many stories are we going to have to see about the undefeated Patriots vs. the undefeated Colts before I lose my mind and kill someone?

How will Girardi fill the hole at 3rd base now that A-Rod opted out?

Were will A-Rod go and how much money will Scott Boras…I mean Alex Rodriguez make?

When will people take Ohio State’s football team serious?

Will I regret saying Ohio State is the best team in the land when they get rocked in the National Championship game by LSU?

When will I do homework for any of my classes?

How good are the Patriots…can any team be this good?

Why did I start Vince Young this week in fantasy?

How many specials can ESPN have on the Yankees in a two week span?

Does anyone truly care about the NBA, I mean honestly?

Why does everyone in the country have a boner for Brett Favre?

No comments: