Monday, July 06, 2009

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...

Who is the fairest of them all?

There has been a trend recently, one that I am very fine with. It all started long before I watched TV but I'm sure it will continue long after I am dead and gone...

I'm talking about female sideline reporters and anchorwomen in professional sports. They are a welcomed addition to the rough and tough nature of sport and everyone can use a little eye candy now and then. Now some ladies are better then others for various reasons. Some are more knowledgeable in the ins and outs of sports and know strategy and some are flat out hot, enough said.

I've decided to rank said hotties in descending order starting with #7. (note: this is my opinion and results are final)

#7 Linda Cohn
Knowledge is sexy. That's all I really need to say. Linda Cohn knows her shit.

#6 Hannah Storm
Hannah has been around the news circuit as she was apart of CBS's Early Show for five years and recently switched over to the sports world when Sportscenter went live. She is very attractive but needs to add some meat on her bones in my opinion.

#5 Rachel Nichols
Rachel has a unique look to her. She is the only redhead that I know that is on TV. Because of this it makes her hot by default because she doesn't look like the rest. I have gone back and forth with Miss Nichols many times and thought that the five slot was appropriate for her.

#4 Jillian Barberie
Jillian is a spokeswoman for Nutrisystem, as if she needs it...OH! Anyway she is hot and likes the weather and the NFL

#3 Colleen Dominguez
Colleen adds spice to the ESPN world and it is a welcomed addition I believe. Colleen is ususally based out in LA if she isn't following some lame horse race (at least I have a reason to watch horse racing if she is there) so my chances of running into her are slim to none, which makes me a bit sad.

#2 Clarissa Thompson
Clarissa came into my life this past fall as I was introduced to the Big Ten Network and I was not disappointed. Not only is Clarissa very attractive, she is very in touch with the sports world and shows it. She is also not above changing her look which I like.

#1 Jemele Hill
I'm joking. Gross.

The real #1...ladies and gentlement...

Erin Andrews
She is the queen. No one can or will top Erin Andrews. She has the looks. She has the brains. She has it all (besides me of course). Shes the best again and always will be in my heart. Love you Erin

No comments: