Friday, August 14, 2009

Killer Updates...

Mike Vick was signed by the Eagles yesterday and it was a shock to me. I did not see Philly in the mix since I thought that Vick would either go to a southern team or Green Bay but I guess Philly works. It will be interesting to see how the fans receive him and circle this date on your calender...December 6th. Eagles travel to Atlanta.

Here is a snippet of the press conference...


Another killer got his suspension yesterday...Donte' Stallworth was suspended for the entire 2009 season without pay. I think it's a little much but at the same time you can't argue suspending someone for a year for killing someone. I also saw that his future with the Browns is uncertain...I hope he signs with the Vikings and I will be the first to meet him at the airport to welcome him home. An incident like this changes people, at least I hope...

No comments: