Sunday, January 03, 2010

The Trip to Start a Lifetime

Disclaimer: Grandparents + small town Iowa = no wireless internet. So pretend that this was posted on time which it would have been.

Today is the first day of 2010. It is also the first day of my new life. Today marked the last that I would be a resident of the great state of Minnesota. I left Minneapolis today at noon, never looking back. I was on my way to Salem, Virginia. I was on my way to begin my life.

Was I nervous? Not particularly. Was I excited? Can I get a Hell Yeah!

My first stop on my journey is in Dysart, Iowa. Why would I stop in Dysart, Iowa? My grandparents live there of course? I’d have no other reason ever to visit a state like Iowa. (Who hates Iowa? We hate Iowa!) Anyway, I will have more updates for y’all once I reach my other destinations but here are some pictures of the trip so far to hold you over…











No comments: