Monday, March 30, 2009

Monday Montage is back in full effect

You know the drill, if not check the archives.

Who is doubting Arizona being in the tournament now that they advanced to the sweet 16?

Who isn't excited to watch golf now that Tiger is back?

How long will it take TO to break the will of Trent Edwards?

Is there someone out there that wouldn't trade places with LeBron James if they had the chance?

When will I get my hair cut?

If I could be any non-athlete, I think I would want to be Rob Dyrdek.

Will Joe Mauer go a year without getting injured in some way?

Why did Ryan Stoa sign with the Avalance? We were going to be so good next year

When will Floyd Mayweather fight Manny Pacquiao?

Why did I pick Pitt to win the National Championship?

How long has Scottie Reynolds been in college?

Is Guitar Hero the greatest video game of all time?

When will McDonalds pull that damn Filet o' Fish commercial?


Enjoy your Monday everyone

No comments: