Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday Trash: EA Sports

Now for a new bit that I want to try called "Tuesday Trash" where I will dish out some dirt on something that I think is terrible or needs to be changed. For my first entry EA Sports is my target.

EA Sports, you are suppose to be a major producer in sporting video games...why do all of your games suck besides the football ones? I will admit the Madden and NCAA Football franchises are just fine the way they are but really? That is all you are going for? Do you care about other sports at all? You cannot say that this is the best you can come up with for a basketball game? And what about NHL 09? Nothing can possibly go wrong in this game, right? Don't even get me started on MVP 09...wait, EA Sports doesn't even make a baseball game and so the leave it to 2k sports to mess everything up. I'm not asking for much, just for your video games to not make me want to throw my controller at my TV in anger. That's all really. Take some of that money that you make from Madden and put it towards other games in your lineup. Maybe then you will improve on your products and I wont have to bash them. Now if you excuse me "For Love of Ray J" is on...

No comments: