Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monday Montage: Tuesday edition

It's been a long weekend (more on that later) and since yesterday was a holiday I spent it at a lake, not on a computer. With that here is the Monday Montage for this week.

Is there anything better than a nice May day in Minnesota? Sunday was amazing.

What is up with the Lebron's? Didn't see a 2-1 hole coming.

The Lakers win in Denver was big. We will see if it has an effect on tonight's game (note: I wrote this yesterday and the Nuggs won by 19. Guess there was no effect.)

I went to two Twins games this weekend and saw a cycle and a grand slam. Not bad.

Did I mention that I also saw a sweep of the Brew Crew? Well I did.

Is it a coincidence that the Twins are undefeated and averaging over 7 runs a game with Joey in the 2 hole? (note: Mauer was not in the lineup for yesterday's game but he did hit a pinch hit bomb. 11 already. Wow Joey.)

I'm never going to watch college lacrosse again after I went 0-2 in the steak this weekend and would have gone 0-3 if I would have picked the championship game. No thank you.

I have decided that the Mohawk is a very underrated hair style.

There is nothing better then a home cooked meal.

More about this weekend soon. Probably later tonight when I have the time to sit down. Now, GTA time...

No comments: