Friday, November 05, 2010

Another Sports Blog: Version 2.0

I’m going to skip all of the “sorry I forgot to post” bs because I know no one out there reads this regularly (Hi Mom!) so I’m just going to get right to it.   I want to write more.  I have a blog.  I’m going to write more.  There.

With that said, it is my pleasure to present to you: the first ever Video That I Like Friday! Each and every Friday I will post a video that I like.  And I can only imagine that you (the reader) will like it awesome because I have an amazing sense of humor.  You’re welcome in advance.  Also at the end of each day I will post a “Tweet of the Day”.  It could be from a celebrity like Rainn Wilson.  It could be from an athlete like Chris Johnson.  Or it could be from a grad student like Sam Leof.  You want to have the “Tweet of the Day”?  Well get out there in the twitterverse and show me what ya got.

Lastly on Fridays I will also preview the big sporting events that will take place during the weekend.  It will consist of a mixture of college football and the NFL with a few NBA games sprinkled in. 

Video That I Like for Friday, November 6th, 2010

No comments: