Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tweet of the Day 11/9

Today’s fight to be crowned Tweet of the Day came down to two contenders and in the end it was too close to decide so lucky you, the reader, as I now present you with tonight’s double feature…

Our first tweet comes from Jim Rome.

@jimrome: Kevin Durant legend grows. A meeting ran late and he couldn't call the show. He just called me personally to apologize. A Jungle first.

alg_kevin_durant

(Fantasy!)  KD is the real deal on and off the court.

Our 2nd Tweet of the Day comes from Kanye West.

@kanyewest: I am a creative person.... I'm not a good celebrity but I'm a great artist... I'm tired of using my celebrity to sell my art.

Kanye_West_3

I’m not sure if anyone out there in Twitterland saw Kanye’s rant today but if you haven’t you should go back and read it.  Kanye had at least a 15 tweet rant about how the media is out to get him and how he’s creative and blah blah.  Twitter can be really awesome but it can also lead to really weird rants by celebrities (John Mayer anyone?).  Until next time…

No comments: