Monday, November 08, 2010

Monday Montage 11/8

The Vikings might have saved their season but they definitely didn’t save Chilly’s job. 

Has there ever been a more unpredictable NFL season than this one?  The Browns beat the 6-1 Pats by 20? What?

I wouldn’t be surprised tonight if the Bengals come to play vs the Steelers.  TOcho better have some good celebrations tonight.  Or else…

George Bush has a book out and as crazy as it sounds…I think I want to read it.  I’m curious to see what he has to say about what went on during his presidency.

Has anyone seen the show on MTV called Moved In?  All I can say is wow…click here if you haven’t seen it.

Speaking of amazing TV shows, I also saw perhaps the greatest game show of all time, Catch 21.  Watch this…The game that I saw, no one knew the rules and it was confusing as ever.  Perfect recipe for a great game show: confusing and Carleton is the host!

The new Call of Duty game looks real nice, but what looks even nicer is the commercial for it.

CONAN PREMIERES TONIGHT! WATCH IT! DO IT! TEAM COCO!

No comments: