Wednesday, June 24, 2009

For those with a sweet tooth

I have a treat for you, well two treats actually. If you have any sort of sweet tooth at all you have to try these two new (?) candies that I have found recently.

The first candy is so simple, I'm surprised I have never seen them before. Do you like suckers? How about Tootsie Pop suckers in particular? You do huh? Well, I'm not surprised really, everyone loves Tootsie Pops. What if I told you that now you can get them in little bite sized candies? Well you are in luck because I'm telling you that you can get them in little bite sized candies.

Boom goes the dynamite...

This could be the greatest breakthrough in the candy world. Think about it, you can be enjoying a Tootsie Pop at any time. No one would know you have one unless you opened your mouth and tried to talk. No longer will you have to have a sick piercing out of your mouth. No longer will you have to look like a squirrel just to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Genius.

The other candy creation that I found was this gem...

If you like Mounds...you will love Coconut M&M's. Again, genius. Now I realize that coconut isn't for everyone. But if it is for you, I highly recommend it.

No comments: