Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last weekend: iN pictureS

Rock the Garden 2009

The lineup for the afternoon

Solid Gold

Crowd shot: etp (estimated time of picture) 5:15p

Taking picture of someone taking a picture

The spoon, with a cherry on top

All this guy wants is a friend

The only real meal of the day

Crowd shot: etp 6:45p

Decemberists rockin' in B&W

I like my knees. I watched my step

Decemberists checking out Calexico

The aforementioned Calexico

Crowd shot: etp 7:15p

The Decemberists



Crowd shot: etp 7:50p

Alright, alright, allllllllllllllright


The Hazards of Love

Great show

Rain.

Rain. Bow.

I call this "The Entryway"

This moment is captured twice

Chase trying to cheat

Whiskey Cokes was the drink of choice

AJ probably bowling a strike

Cheeto's motto for life

Look at that form

AJ picked out my shoes


No comments: