Sunday, April 12, 2009

Monday Montage: April 13th Edition

After a good sporting weekend, I present you the montage for this Monday, April 13th...

Why do the Twins always score 10+ runs in the first game of the series vs the White Sox and then forget to score runs in the rest of series?

When will Francisco Liriano remember that games in April still count towards the rest of the season?

Why can't the Twins figure out Mark Buehrle?

How fun is it to watch Tiger on a Sunday?

Will the Nationals win a game this year? (sidenote: picked them over the Phills in the streak today. I'm feeling lucky) (update: damn)

Has Phil lost weight?

Has there ever been a less dramatic ending to a sudden death playoff situation like the ending we saw at the Masters on Sunday?

I can't wait until it is sundress and basketball jersey weather...only 20 degrees to go.

How many flavors of Doritos are there in the world?

How many bombs will I hit today in our intramural softball game?

Why is the Rothbury lineup's average age 70 years old?

Will I ever graduate college?

How many questions can I ask in a single blog post?

12...thats how many.

R.I.P. Great Grandma. You will be missed

No comments: