Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Jersey Collection: in pictures (with a few words)

A peek into my basketball jersey collection courtesy of Ebay...


This is the newest member to the collection. The "McCARTY" is my first ever WNBA jersey. Looking forward to the reactions I get while wearing it this summer.


You don't have a jersey collection if you don't have the Diesel. This from his days in Orlando when he broke backboards. Shaq-Fu was a sweet video game.


Jay Will. There is a reason why black people don't ride motorcycles.


The pride and joy of my collection. Bought this jersey after the Warriors upset Dallas in the first round of the 2007 NBA playoffs. Chances are that if you see me this summer, I will probably be wearing this jersey. Most comfortable thing I own.


Bassy is my guy so I had to buy this jersey from his Rookie year. Still trying to find a T-wolves Telfair jersey. If you know of where to get one you should tell me.


I don't really wear this jersey too often. Thought it would be cooler then it actually is. AI is still a pretty sweet player.


The first of my two KG jerseys. I bought this one after he was traded to Boston. Different but still KG.


Dan Majerle was one of my favorite players growing up. He was white and was unstoppable in NBA Live 95. Seriously.


KG will always be a Wolfie. This great jersey was from his Rookie year and I think the Wolves should have some sort of throwbacks with these.


I would wear this jersey more then the J-Rich one but it is made out of some strange spandex type material. Not a fan. Am a fan of this.

Let me see what you got...comment with a picture of your jerseys that you are proud to own.

2 comments:

ZNES said...

mine includes:
-Dennis Scott (black #3 Orlando Magic)
-Glen "Big Dog" Robinson (purple #13 Milwaukee Bucks with matching shorts)
-Stephon Marbury (blue #3 TWolves
-KG (blue #21 TWolves)
-Sheldon "The Landlord" Williams (black #23 Duke)
-1997 Final Four jersey (green, same spandex material your Ellis is...won it through the Pepsi Challenge for picking the Final Four winner)

leis0077 said...

Dennis Scott...very nice. You will have to wear that over sometime