Monday, April 06, 2009

Monday Montage: Opening Day Addition

The day that millions of baseball fans have been waiting for: Opening Day 2009. Since it falls on a Monday, the montage this week will be focused on the questions surrounding the 2009 MLB season...LET'S DO THIS! (Editor's note: I was very busy today with work and it being opening day and all so half of this was written before the Twins game and the other half was written after I got back. Ok, now to the pondering...)

Will some opening day games start already?

Why do the Brewers and Giants play tomorrow?

Will this be the year the Go-Go learns the english language?

Who will be the first suspended for using PED's?

Which team will surprise the league a-la the Rays last year and the Rockies the year before?

Will I get a foul ball this year?

Will I miss the dome when it is dead and gone? My guess is no.

Do you think that A-Rod wakes up each morning and says, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dang it people like me"?

If I closed my eyes while watching baseball tonight, I would think that "Chris Singleton" was for sure a white person.

Speaking of baseball tonight, is there a better show on television? I dare you to name a better one.

Hey, have you heard about this new Sportscenter? Oh you haven't? Well, its in LOS ANGELES.

Is this the year that we see a manager fight? My vote goes to Cito Gaston vs Don Wakamatsu with Gaston coming out on top.

Did Adam Jones remember to open his eyes for this MLB player photo this year?


haha sorry sam

NL Preview coming tomorrow...hopefully, maybe Opening Day recap

1 comment:

Cheese Curds & Football said...

In response to the Brewers and Giants season opener starting Tuesday instead of Monday...

The Lincecum/Suppan matchup and Major League Baseball simply did not want to take anything away from the Twins' last season opener in the Metrodome, way too much baseball history going on there.